Monday, October 7, 2013

Research for the introduction to Women In Jazz



Shoulders are tense, back hurts, eyes are glazed over...I am maybe two-thirds of the way through completing the first draft of what will be the introduction to my book Women In Jazz. It's actually going really well, much quicker than I had anticipated, probably because I have over two years of interviews to draw upon as a resource for the introduction. (I'm also revisiting a lot of great books, many of which will end up in the "Notes" and/or a bibliography for the book.)

Anyway, back to writing...

(Oh, before I forget. Please consider giving the Women In Jazz Facebook page a "like." It's actually a great way to support the project, and enjoy some relevant and fun content I post related to the book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment